Raffle for pickleball gear supports Building on Love
Pickleball instructor Gina Family is raising money for Building on Love, a charity that provides financial support to families supporting a loved-one facing a recent life-altering medical diagnosis. The Cohoes-based group provides short term help with non-medical bills such as mortgage/rent payments, auto payments, repairs and insurance as well as other essential non-medical living expenses.
You can support the charity AND win some pickleball swag.
“Two pickleball friends of mine, Diane and Jerry, asked me to sponsor and decorate a tree,” Gina Family wrote in an announcement about the fundraising effort. “We decorated a beautiful pickleball tree. The tree also has almost $1,000 in merchandise and services.”
A $4 raffle ticket gives you the chance to win:
- A Paddletek Paddle and cover, value $145
- Franklin Pickleball Gear: two paddles, two Franklin backpacks, and lots more, value $350
- Four $25 gift cards from Pickleball Galaxy
- Two private lessons from Gina Family
- Two private lessons from Ed Koivula
- $15 Dunkin Gift card
- $75 Amazon gift card
- $50 Dick’s gift card
- $25 Panera gift card
- Three Pickleball Galaxy T-Shirts
- Two Pickleball Galaxy Hats
Prizes will be shipped to winners. Tree not included.
You can buy tickets here: https://go.rallyup.com/trees2022/ or call Building on Love at 518-237-3778.
The drawing is Friday, Dec. 16 at 3 p.m. live on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/buildingonlove