The indoor pickleball club is now expected to open in May.
Here is the job description…
Position: Full-Time Manager
True Pickleball Club, opening this spring, is seeking a full-time manager to oversee day-to-day operations at this state-of-the-art new fitness facility in Latham. As the manager will likely be the first point of contact for visitors and members, we are looking for someone with top-notch customer service skills and strong leadership abilities. The ideal candidate should be flexible and able to multi-task while paying attention to details and maintaining professionalism at all times.
• High school diploma or GED
• Experience in fitness-related position, customer service, sales or management preferred
• Performance management and coaching skills
• Basic computer literacy skills
• Ability to pass a standard background check
• Manage membership inquiries, reservations and court time schedules
• Act as main point of contact for visitors, members and staff
• Manage, train and support part-time staff
• Ensure club facility and equipment
All interested candidates, please email your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org